Friday, January 22, 2010

Holiday Inn My Bed

I couldn't believe this was actually true. The below is a news article that I read. I wish I could make this up...

"At the Holiday Inn in the UK guests who don’t want to hop into a cold bed at one English hotel now have a novel way to warm up: by enlisting a staff member to do it for them.


The Holiday Inn's Kensington, London, location will offer a free five-minute “human bed warming” service throughout next week.

So what does a human bed warmer do? A hotel staffer, dressed from head-to-toe in a white, fleecy getup that looks like a cross between a footed pajama set and a snowsuit, will get into your bed upon request and move around, generating some heat between those chilly sheets."

What could hotels come up with next?

Staff Members will drool on your pillow
Staff Members will give you a dutch oven
Staff Members will snore next to you all night

No comments: