Saturday, August 23, 2008

Send Me An Angel

I just heard this song today in the car and I can't help but think of the movie "Rad" every time I hear it.

For those that have never seen this movie you are missing what might be the greatest movie of all time. Check it out.



Where else can you find Uncle Jessie's girlfriend before Full House, rad bike moves from 80's pro-freestyle bikers, bad guys dressed in 80's gear that look like they just got off the Starship Enterprise, and an obvious male stunt double for Uncle Jessie's girlfriend.

Watch this movie if you never have and I promise you whenever you here Send Me An Angel by Real Life again you will not be able to think of anything else besides this scene in the movie.

4 comments:

so'c said...

My friend's band covers this song from time to time.

Dool said...

If your friend's band ever needs to reenact this moment from the movie while they are playing this song I'll volunteer and bust out on my GT Pro Performer. I think it's still at my parents house equiped with back and front pegs that would flip up.

so'c said...

Also I disagree with this statement, "Watch this movie if you never have and I promise you whenever you here Send Me An Angel by Scorpion again you will not be able to think of anything else besides this scene in the movie."

I think you're talking about "Scorpions" and they do have a song called 'Send Me An Angel' but it's not the one in RAD. That 'Send Me An Angel' was sung by a band called 'Real Life'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091817/soundtrack

Dool said...

Thanks for the feedback. Now, please go back to finding all the songs to the movie Real Genius.