Friday, August 22, 2008

Star Wars: Episode X- The Pottery Barn Strikes Back

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
...I used to live in an apartment by myself. I was able to decorate however I wanted.

Then I moved in with my wife in which the entire decor had to be a Pottery Barn theme. I have to admit that I don't mind Pottery Barn decor but wasn't excited about it...until now.

They've come out with Pottery Barn Star Wars decor. Before I moved in with my wife she would have never let me keep Star Wars decorations around but now that Pottery Barn makes it I now have a shot.

...and yes, I know that this Pottery Barn decor is geared towards 6-8 year old boys but I figure I have two girls now and may never have a boy so need to convice my wife to let me decorate our room like below...

No comments: