Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pete And Repeat Were In A Boat...

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete fell out. Who was left?

Repeat

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete fell out. Who was left?

Repeat

You get the point. I had to repeat a topic I already talked about due to the below beer pong clip that I couldn't pass up. If I had to write a 5 minute prequel to the beginning of this clip I'd imagine it would be something like this:

Setting: College Frat House on Parents Weekend
Plot: Father decides to play Beer Pong at a party
Story Time frame: 5 hours and 36 minutes of drinking

Last Scene: Final Game of Beer Pong

-Son: Guys we've been drinking all day. I know this is the last game but try to go easy on my Dad since he's really drunk.

Father walks in from Kitchen

-Father: Son, lets take these bitches down in this last game. How about we're skins and they are shirts?

-Son: Are you sure?

-Father: Yes, take your shirt off you pussy. I'm paying for this education so you do what I say.

Game continues until there is one cup left before the Father and Son can take the final victory. The rest of the brothers start to egg on the father at this point.

-Brothers: Hey old man...don't choke on this last shot. I hear the nursing home is going to need you back after this game.

-Father: Bull shit. I guarantee that I make this last shot.

-Brothers: No way. You haven't made one yet.

-Father: I bet all you assholes $500 that I will definitely make this last shot.

-Brother: Alright baldy. You're on.

The father proceeds to back up to prepare for his final shot. His son whispers into his ear...

-Son: Dad, are you sure you can do this?

-Father: Just watch and learn my son. Just watch and learn.

Cut to final scene below...

No comments: