Monday, November 24, 2008

Assdar

Most of you probably remember John Rocker as the outspoken pitcher who was projected to be the next great reliever in 1999, but he got into hot water in 2000 when he said he didn't like New York and riding on the subway with the "foreigns."

Not sure if others feel that same way but there are some people in this world that even before they open their mouth you know by looking at them that they are a complete asshole.

Not sure what you would call this?

I know if you are good at telling if someone is gay they call it having Gaydar. I guess this would mean that I have Assdar. If I had just met Rocker on the street, my Assdar would have been completely accurate in my assement of him being an asshole.


I would like you to perform your own test to see if you have the special abilities as I do of having Assdar. Take a look at the pictures below:

Without knowing who he is, if you could accurately look at him and say..."Wow, he looks like a real asshole!!!"...then you definitely have Assdar. You can then confirm that you are accurate by reading about the comments he's made in the past and checking out his website. (I do have to admit that I'm thinking about buying one of his T-shirts.)

For those of you that do not have Assdar, studies have shown that this is most likely due to the fact that YOU are actually an asshole. Sorry.

1 comment:

so'c said...

I looked at the pictures and my Assdar does work. I took a second look at them and my Gaydar works as well.