Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting Old

When did I start getting those wrinkles around my eyes?

When did I get my first gray hair?

When did I start having less hair on my head and more hair on my back?

When did I start farting everytime I pee?

When did I start watching 60 minutes and actually enjoy it?


All of these questions I do not have any answers for.

Too bad I wasn't like this guy. He ended up taking a picture of himself every day for 17 years. He sped up the pictures and put them into a 2 minute clip. Pretty crazy.



17 Years In 2 Minutes - Watch more free videos

1 comment:

Flipp said...

Doolan - that is crazy! I thought about taking a photo a day - but just out in the world somewhere - not of myself... I wish it was just the front of him and not spinning .. then you'd be able to tell more... and what's up with the shaved head to grizzly adams every year - jeez... cool stuff! .... Keno