Sunday, January 25, 2009

Single Ladies

I have to admit something quite embarrassing. I like Beyonce's "Single Ladies" song. I've had to repeatedly play it over and over again for my two little girls who love dancing to it. The song eventually hooked me.


It actually hooked me so much that I took things even further. I ended up watching the music video over and over again and studied the choreography. I then decided I wanted to re-make the video myself.

I dressed in a leotard, set up the video camera, pressed play on the CD player, and let it roll. I put out the best performance that I could. I then went to the Internet to post my video knowing that this would be the best video post in history...and then...I saw the below click.

I was so disappointed. I instantly stopped the upload of my video since after seeing the below clip there is no way I could top it.

No comments: