Thursday, February 19, 2009

Don't Turn To God...Turn To Fashion

The home screen on my computer is MSN.com. When I logged into my computer yesterday I ended up seeing the below article...


So you are telling me that if a loved one dies or your significant other leaves you that fashion can pull you through it? Wow, I never knew fashion was that powerful!!!

What else can fashion do?

If I lose my job will fashion help pay my mortgage?

If I suffer with depression will fashion cheer me up?

What if I become impotent? Will fashion give me the lift that I need?

What if a 200lb chimp attacks me? Can fashion help save me?

I really don't know the answers to how vast and far reaching fashion can actually help but now I'm definitely curious.

If I suddenly find fashion would I be a "Born Again Fashionite"?

Could fashion be the next Scientology?

Look out L. Ron Hubbard...here comes fashion.

No comments: