Saturday, February 7, 2009

PMS Buddy


"I'm going to go out after work with the boys."

"Sorry I missed dinner. I was stuck at the office."

"I can't wait for boys weekend."

"Yeah, I'll take another beer."

"Jessica Biel is so hot."

"Please don't talk to me. The game just started."

Have you ever wanted to make comments like these around your wife/girlfriend but never sure it was the right time. Well now there is something to help.

Welcome...



PMS Buddy is an actual on line website that lets you plug in your wife/girlfriend's monthly cycle. It will actually email you on the dates that you should watch out for PMS. It has alert levels and an Overall Threat Index to make you prepared for what is about to come.

Besides beer, Playboy, football, and blow jobs...this might be the best thing ever created for men.

If you want to check out the actual website for more info. click here.

No comments: