Saturday, July 12, 2008

Super Unitards

Thinking back to when I was a kid I always thought how cool it would be to fly like Superman, run like The Flash, and swing from building to building like Spider-Man.

At an older age when trying to dress as a Superhero for a costume party I appreciated Superheros for another reason...they looked a lot better in a unitard than I did.

It also made me think...why do most Superheros where unitards for an outfit? It's definitely not a very manly costume to fight crime in. To this day I won't sleep naked in case someone breaks into my house late at night since I wouldn't want to fight someone naked.

I give Superheros credit since besides a cape and a belt they are basically fighting in a uniform that is mainly worn by young girls once a year at a dance recital.

Enjoy the below clip. Also click here for another Superhero that I definitely wouldn't want to fight naked.


3 comments:

Flipp said...

Great timing - now I will be laughing when I'm in the Batman movie coming out this week...

so'c said...

Not too sure Flash Gordon was known for his speed. So I think that one is an attainable goal.

Dool said...

You got me...I need you proof reading my work.