Thursday, July 24, 2008

Farts Are Always Funny

What is it about farts that are always funny?


  • Is it the noise that is made?


  • Is it the awful smell?


  • Is it seeing others reactions to it?

I have read funny articles, I've seen funny comedians, I have watched funny shows/movies, and I have a lot of funny friends but nothing will get more of a consistent laugh each and every time than a fart does.


I'm 32 years old and when I join conference calls at work it asks you to record your voice. Most of the time I record a fart noise so when I enter the conference call others hear, "BBBFFFFRRRR has joined the conference". Each and every time time I do it I get a huge laugh. These are professional adults that still crack up after hearing a fart noise.

Farts could have a lot of power to change things in this world and make the world a lot happier. It would be a great stress reliever in tense situations. I know it would help me with bad news. Someone could tell me just about any terrible thing and if they ended with a fart I'd have to laugh.

"Mike, Global Warming has sped up and will destroy the Earth in 2 years...BBBFFFFRRRR"

"Mike, Steph has been sleeping with the UPS man...BBBFFFFRRRR"

"Mike, you've been diagnosed with a rare disease in which you will have a permanent erection but will never have any feeling in your penis...BBBFFFFRRRR"



The reason I decided to spend so much time thinking and writing a post about farts is due to my nephews. They asked me to pull up a funny clip on You Tube that I posted below. I didn't expect myself to laugh but I found myself laughing harder than a 6 and 7 year old.

...once again it proves my point that no matter when or at what age you hear a fart it is always funny.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are glad to help any time!!!