Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This Is Mike...How Can I Help You?

This is not a joke. This isn't one of those made up customer complaints that get forwarded around.


This is an actual email from a customer about a sales rep that works for my company. The only thing I changed was the name of the employee and customer name. Other than that this is the actual email that I received from a customer complaining about a sales rep.

Arturo Nunez: 07/27/08 06:02 Do you always hire ASSHOLES asuch as Johnathan Smith in Corpus Christi? He is a chronic LIAR and an extremly sorry excuse as a sales rep. It took eight weeks for us to get our upgrade to a satisfactory level. He needs TO GO! I will give you two examples of what I speak of; When I asked him for his home office phn.# and physical address, he repolied that "it's not for customer's" Ha! Ha! Ha! Then, he calls back to tell me that he's going to give me the phn.# but to "not let anybody know that he had given it to me"! Sooooooooooooon! He gave me the service call number-what a dick.This bitch took me for stupid. Of the 100 or so messages that I have left him on his voice mail, he has returned-maybe ten. Listen, I'm 54 yrs old, I am a Viet-Vet,and a multi craftsman-welder, pipe fitter, sheet metal worker(four year apprenticeship) AND a salesman. I have an AA in applied sciences. I have been to 7 different countries, have been to prison twice, got beaten and left for dead, have been shot twice, I have survived my first wife and have been around the block once or twice. To have this PUNK insult me like that was as degrading to me as being told to "sit inthe back of the bus". Now THAT was a fuck up.....excuse my French but when I speak or think of this winnie, I............catch my drift?
System: 07/29/08 14:47 Change Notification of Department set to Sales/Product Information

I'm actually responsible for having to reply to this. I'm still trying to figure out if I should help him out with his phone issues he may have or just ask him to grab a drink and listen to his life stories...this guy is classic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me wish I never left telcom!

Flipp said...

I have the same opinion as Steph - I wish I never left ... I used to love those interactions with customers - but never had one quite that bad ... I think you should do whatever this guy wants and credit him a whole lot... then give him the Sales Reps physical address and recommend that the sales rep get eyes in the back of his head...

Anonymous said...

I read an article that advised adults to color to relieve stress. I am thinking that you could pass on some coloring books and crayolas. Problem solved!