Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dancing With The Criminals

If you think prison life is easy...think again. You need to worry about gangs, corrupt prison guards, being raped, and also learning dance steps.

The below is a tape of a Filipino Prison that actual puts on dance shows. I could see someone getting them on Dancing With The Stars some day.

Carrie Ann Inaba: "It started off a little slow but towards the end the chain gang ended with a bang! A few of you need to watch your posture a bit but I'd have to say overall great job. I love how you tie everything together with the orange outfits."

Len Goodman: "No, no, no Carrie. Once again you don't know what you're talking about. The rapist in the back row was completely off on his timing, I specifically saw the crack dealer do a lift which is not allowed, and when the visitors section started dancing it completely ruined everything. No one was using proper technique. Awful...just awful."

Bruno Tonioli: "Lord of the Dance meet Lord of the Inmates. You all danced around the courtyard like a pedophile floats around a playground. It was a magical display of prisoner passion with dancing like I've never seen before. If you are all this good at dancing in the courtyard I wonder what it's like in the showers. You all make me want to get arrested and put in prison."

No comments: