Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Best of What's Around

As the first post to my blog I figured I'd start off by addressing the title of my blog. On second thought, if you don't know why I chose this title than you probably don't know me that well.

For those that don't know off the top of your head take a few moments to figure it out. If within an hour you cannot figure out please stop reading this since I'm not that deep of a person.

All those that were able to figure out why I chose this title lets continue with the blog and make The Best of What's Around...

(Picture that last sentence as an intro to some cheesy reality show that I'm hosting with overly dramatic music playing in the background, the camera is overhead and cuts away quickly as I spin in a circle, and then immediately cuts to a commercial.)

No comments: