Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Triple Nipple


For those that were at Hampton Beach this weekend you'll know why I was inspired to learn more about Triple Nipples. For those that weren't there I played a Triple Nipple song on the guitar. It turned into hours of drunken enjoyment and sing alongs.

Since I could not get the stupid song out of my head for two days I decided that I needed to know more about Triple Nipples if I was going to continue to sing a song about it.



After searching on the Internet I found a few things:

-1 in 18 people have a Triple Nipple. I send my blog updates to more than 18 people so that means someone reading this right now has one...fess up.


-There is an actual beer called Triple Nipple. Not really but still a creative beer logo.



-There is a joke website dedicated to Triple Nipples. The website is: http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~wenz/mainpage.html


In all my research the only thing that would be better than seeing a Triple Nipple would be a Triple Boob...

For anyone reading this that has a Triple Nipple please feel free to add a comment or picture.

5 comments:

so'c said...

trip nips beats a flush, right?

the eugene said...

Hey Mike, all week i have had a dave mathews song stuck in my head, but it always transforms into a triple nipple remix, freakin hilarious. Can we get together around the fire this weekend to add to the album? Later the eugene

Anonymous said...

I have not stopped singing the triple nipple song...I actually told the women I work with about the "Triple Nipple" song...I am not sure they can appreciate it as much as us...oh well, I just glad I didn't tell them about the "Warm Pussy Hair" song!

Josh

Flipp said...

Doolan, I have to admit to something..... I have now dedicated myself to finding the chick with the third boob in your picture... no more photography / Disney / #26 blogs..... I'll keep you updated from the road....

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the triple nipple. The song made me wish I had a triple nipple.