Thursday, May 15, 2008

Zeitgeist - The Movie

I ended up listening to a radio show that was talking about conspiracy theories. I'm not one that really cares about them but they kept pushing an on line movie to watch. Pretty interesting.

I would like to dig in more and investigate the claims they make but if you just took this at it's face value as fact then you probably won't be able to sleep for another 3 weeks.

It's an actual movie about 2 hours long but I was hooked into watching. Starts off with religion, then into 9/11, and then ends with the Federal Reserve Bank. I've attached the link below to view the movie.

I do have to warn you that after watching the movie, within 4 minutes and 36 seconds, two government officials will be knocking on your door giving you a cavity search...don't worry...they were very gentle with me. The clip I attached above is a good preview of the movie. If you find interesting you can watch the entire movie. See link below.

Link to entire movie: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/




No comments: