Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Hate Free Shit

The below Oprah clip is a perfect example of what is wrong with Americans.

How can people get this excited about free shit?

I could see if Oprah had announced they found a cure for cancer, finally caught Bin Laden, found a way to bring loved ones back from the dead, stopped global warming, or discovered a way solve world hunger all in one show...

...but no...

...these woman are getting free DreamTime Foot Cozys, Karmal Mini Crates, Pillsbury Homebaked Classics, Josh Groban Noel CD, Breville Ikon Panini Press, Rachel Pally Swing Turtleneck and Sailor Pants, and Apple Bottom Jeans by Nelly.

I wish I made this up but these were examples of the free shit given out that these women were freaking out over.

I didn't even get this excited over my two children being born.

No comments: