Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tony vs. Tiger

As I sat watching Tiger try to win the US Open my wife wanted to keep changing the channel to the Tony Awards.

Which would you prefer to watch?




VS.






Obviously I'll answer my own question. Of course I'd rather watch golf vs. the Tony Awards. That answer would be the more manly thing to say...right?

Well maybe not.

Although Award Shows are very boring 4 hour shows filled with very effeminate men, over the top singing and acting, and always including a whacked out Liza Minelli they also offer hot woman/celebrities dressed in very little clothing.

On the other hand is Golf. It includes dramatic finishes, an intricate game of physical and mental strength, and great courses. The only problem is that it's a sport predominantly played by men and butch woman so their isn't much eye candy. I'm not much for staring at men for 4 hours either.


So I'll ask the question one more time...

Which would you prefer to watch?







VS.






The more I think about it I'd rather watch neither and just watch Tiger's wife...


Or we can just combine the Tony Awards and Tiger and we'd end up with this...


***I wrote this Sunday night and then just watched Tiger win the US Open yesterday...he's GRRRRRRREAT.***

No comments: