Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kazaam Jam

"Kobi, tell me how my ass tastes?"

I know what you're thinking...these brilliant lyrics must have been from a great singer song writer such as Springsteen, Wonder, Lennon, or Dylan...but they weren't. These classic lyrics were written by Shaquille O'Neal.

Do you really think if there was You Tube back in the 50's and 60's that you would catch Bill Russell doing something this classy?

I guess he would have done one about Wilt Chamberlain his biggest rival.

Check it...
You know how I be...
Last week Wilt couldn't win against me

While Wilt was trying to get 20,000 in bed
I spent my time winning 11 for Red

Everybody...
Wilt...tell me how my ass tastes.



**Dave D...per your request**

1 comment:

so'c said...

With a performance this bad, he should have been wearing his old Lakers uniform.