Thursday, June 19, 2008

Men Are Better Than Women...Right?

Men are better than women...right?

Men are better at sports than women...right?

Men are smarter than women...right?

Men can drive better than women...right?

Men are stronger than women...right?

There is one thing I've learned in this short life and that is women can definitely surprise you. Don't ever doubt what a woman is capable of. If you have any doubt please watch a childbirth video.

The guy in the below video probably wishes he listened to my advise to never underestimate a woman. They should play this clip at the beginning of every feminist meeting.


Hit Me - The best video clips are here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks just like me when I was sparring in my karate days.

Dool said...

I have sent this clip to Billy Blanks. He stated he is very proud of his "Little Home Girl". You made him proud Steph.