Monday, June 9, 2008

Makes a great camp towel...and dries pets too!!!

Have you ever seen a product that could be advertised as a great camp towel and dries pets too?

The ShamWow infomercial is quite possibly the best infomercial I've ever seen. I cannot stop watching this commercial when it comes on. Like most infomercials they play it repeatedly over and over. I have yet to only watch it once.

The problem with the commercial is that I think it's so good it puts you in a trance and you forget to order the product.

I love the headset this guy has and the fact that he has to ask the cameraman, "you following this camera guy?". It's also great how he introduces himself as Fitz like we know who he actually is.

Let me know if you can watch it only once. If you can you have more self control than I do...or at least more of a life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If a man wants to privately "shamwow" himself, there will be no mess. If a man wants to "shamwow" himself on his lucky lady, there will be no mess. Does this guy look like Ryan Seacrest?

Dool said...

I love my sick minded sister.

Anonymous said...

I am shocked at my wife's crazy thoughts...dirty, dirty girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Does that hot New Yorker, Friz, do outcalls to show the product? He could realy do some "majic" for mid America's lonely housewives.