Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Next Blog>>

Not sure if others of you have done what I have before but sometimes I'll click on the "Next Blog>>" icon at the top of the page.

When doing this you get to see other blogs, get ideas, etc. Some people use it for family photos, showing off art/pictures, or use it for random thoughts.

Most of the time I've quickly looked through and never really stopped on one to examine it...until I saw this...

I know this question might come across as cruel but I swear I'm really not sure...is that a man or a woman?


After seeing this I will never click on the "Next Blog>>" icon again.

I believe the Blog is in Spanish so if you can read it better than my Spanish 1 skills by all means leave a comment on whether this is a man or a woman.

Click here to go to the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a man. I cannot read spanish but if you go to thier blog and click on the pictures maybe you'll see what I see. No apparent bra visible through the "blouse," no ear-rings and there is a definite adams apple. He just happens to be wearing the most femanine blouse he could find.

Dool said...

Thanks for the investigation Brian "Columbo" Nickerson.